By combining the power of @ARCHICAD and @Twinmotion with @Adobe Creative Cloud suite, we can create some amazing architectural diagrams! Today we power through ArchiCAD, Twinmotion, Lightroom, Photoshop and illustrator to create one amazing diagram!
Original Tutorial for ArchiCAD house: https://youtu.be/2MR1XBPgMv0
►Digital Downloads: https://www.davidtomic.com.au/store
►All Access ArchiCAD Files: https://www.patreon.com/david_tomic
JOIN THE COMMUNITY:
►Free Discord Group Chat: https://discord.gg/SQdhf3JgEK
►Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/david_tomic
►Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/david_tomic_
►Don't forget to LIKE this video for the YouTube Algorithm!
Learn from Architect David Tomic as he showcases the best 3D architectural diagramming on YouTube. Simply following these 5 simple steps to create you very own diagrams
1. Export your archicad model into twinmotion
2. Adjust your twinmotion settings and materials for optimal results
3. Import into lightroom and increase quality of image
4. Crop in photoshop to remove background
5. Overlay in illustrator to create diamgram magic!