Under Construction 2022-2024
When the client wants a fresh approach to architecture, they seek out only the best. This Family home was designed to entertain the whole family and all those like family.
- Land size: 1,083m2
- Total Building Area: 693m2
- 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom, Games + Theatre rooms
- Unlike anything on the street: What is one of the most luxurious streets in Esperance, the brief demanded this home stand out.
- Lightwells: As the block is not perfectly positions for thermal comfort, the centre of the home featured a grand double storey void to allow the natural light into all elements of the home.
- Vista from front to rear: The client wanted to be able to sit in any corner of the house and see the ocean. By opening the living areas and strategically positioning the bedrooms, every space has a view.
Architect: David Tomic - CBD Architects
Landscape Architect: KDLA
Interior Design: Minted Elevated Living
Structural Engineer: Terpkos Engineering
Builder: Partington Building Contractors
Location: Esperance, Western Australia
*interior renders courtesy of Minted Elevated Living
Follow on Instagram for up to date progress